The Role of Health Promotion in Well-Being-Oriented Healthcare
The 29th International Conference on Health Promoting Hospitals and Health Services will take place this year in hybrid format from Vienna, Austria from September 20-22, 2023. The main theme, “Contributions of Health Promotion to Well-being-oriented Healthcare – in memoriam Jürgen M. Pelikan” refers to the WHO Geneva Charter for Well-Being, that underlines the urgency for achieving equitable health and social outcomes now and for future generations, considering the impact on the planet. This year’s conference is dedicated to Jürgen Pelikan (21.1.1940 – 11.2.2023) who was Chair of the Scientific Committee of the International HPH Conferences, in recognition of his significant role in initiating, implementing and perpetuating of HPH.
Further information on the conference is available at the conference website www.hphconferences.org.
The call for abstracts is now open until March 19th, 2023 at 18:00 CET. Submissions may be made for an oral presentation, mini oral presentation, or E-Poster presentation in the following categories:
Topics related to the conference main theme:
- Strategies, evidence or good practices to attract, recruit and retain a healthy workforce through health promotion
- Sustainability of health care services in a global energy crisis
- Primary care as a partner of hospitals and public health
- Vulnerable patients (and their relatives) in times of multiple crises
Topics related to the 2020 HPH Standards and HPH Task Forces:
- Settings approach: health promoting hospitals and health services
- Health literacy-oriented approach: empowering through effective organization of communication and information
- Equity-oriented approach: promoting health for vulnerable groups
- Population, societal and ecological approach: promoting multi-level interventions across society
More information can be found by visiting the conference website https://www.hphconferences.org.
Eine Anmeldung ist erforderlich.